Tymbr XL in Alicante
What is Wood Fiber Core (WFC)?
TRUCOR¨ Tymbr WFC is created by mixing fine wooden fibers with a resin and then subjecting it to immense pressure. This compression combined with heat results in a high density composite wood material with extreme resistance to dents and scratches. Finished with a proprietary coating, each plank is rendered water resistant for up to 72 hours. The TRUCOR¨ TYMBR XL collection is the perfect floor for today's active family.
- Collection: TRUCOR® Tymbr XL
- Color Name: Alicante
- SKU: P2243-M1005
- Core Construction: Wood Fiber Core
- Product Dimension (nominal): 9" x 70"
- Thickness: 10 mm
- Installation Method: Floating
- Locking System: Uniclic Lock
- Edge: Micro Bevel
- Finish: Aluminum Oxide
- Installation Level: Above, On, Below
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Residential / 5 Year Commercial
- Pcs per Carton: 4
- Sq Ft per Carton / Pallet: 18.86 / 1075.02
- Installation Instructions: Download Instructions
- Molding Options: Reducer, Threshold, T-Mold, Flush Stair Nose (4"x70")