Bedford Tweed in Brighton
This handsome product for Masland was inspired by the beautifully tailored fabrics found in menswear jackets and suiting. Bedford Tweed is constructed of 100% Wool. Two heathered yarn colors are combined in a textured loop construction creating nine nature inspired colorations, from two tone creams to the latest taupe and grey combination.
- Style: Bedford Tweed 9259
- Color: Brighton
- Fiber Type: 100% Wool
- Construction Type: Loop Pile
- Pile Height: .250"/.125"
- Carpet Width: 12 ft
- Dye Method: Skein Dyed
- Backing: Woven Polypropylene
- Pattern Repeat: .5 in x .75 in
- Manufacturing Defects Warranty: 2 Year Warranty
- Country of Origin: USA
- Warranty Information: Download Document
- Cleaning & Care Guide: Download Document